United Federation of Island Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grievance Toward The Federal Republic of Archester

4 posters

Go down

Grievance Toward The Federal Republic of Archester Empty Grievance Toward The Federal Republic of Archester

Post by The Ogre Lord, Shrek Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:02 am

Dear Tyrannical Ruler of The Federation of The Republic of Archester,

Due to our recent dispute with the standing of Civil Rights and Political Freedoms in your nation, and your aggression toward me in response to my grievances, I choose to cut off all trading supply lines to your nation. Until you start to treat your citizens better, and apologize for your militaristic aggression, this embargo shall continue.

~Connor Smith, President of The Confederation of Shrek

The Ogre Lord, Shrek

Back to top Go down

Grievance Toward The Federal Republic of Archester Empty Re: Grievance Toward The Federal Republic of Archester

Post by Archester Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:13 am

To the Horrid Dictator of the Confederation of Shrek
----------------------------------------------------------
I will gladly accept your embargo! This embargo threatens our trade in the UFIN Region which could give us a cause for war, however, I am a man of peace. As you are now well aware my country is having an age of chaos. After my overthrow of the corrupt Merchant Republic our economy plummeted. This however, will not deter us from our freedoms. I am not the evil Alexander King who was hung publicly yesterday. I am Humphrey Smith and I have not declared any aggression towards you. In addition, King did not declare an act of aggression, instead he declared an act of defense.

Do not try to make us suffer,

King Humphrey Smith

Archester

Back to top Go down

Grievance Toward The Federal Republic of Archester Empty Re: Grievance Toward The Federal Republic of Archester

Post by The Ogre Lord, Shrek Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:33 am

Archester wrote:To the Horrid Dictator of the Confederation of Shrek
----------------------------------------------------------
I will gladly accept your embargo! This embargo threatens our trade in the UFIN Region which could give us a cause for war, however, I am a man of peace. As you are now well aware my country is having an age of chaos. After my overthrow of the corrupt Merchant Republic our economy plummeted. This however, will not deter us from our freedoms. I am not the evil Alexander King who was hung publicly yesterday. I am Humphrey Smith and I have not declared any aggression towards you. In addition, King did not declare an act of aggression, instead he declared an act of defense.

Do not try to make us suffer,

King Humphrey Smith

I believe it is a fair assumption that you are not a man of peace. You have brought war into discussion multiple times in a previously non-aggressive conversation. You clearly do not like me or my people, have showed aggression to us, and even used racial slurs when talking about my people! You refer to me as a dictator when, in fact, I am the leader of a Moralistic Democracy. Your country is even catergorized as a Psychotic Dictatorship! You are an evil, evil man!

The Ogre Lord, Shrek

Back to top Go down

Post by Archester Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:33 am

To the Tyrant of the Confederation of Shrek
---------------------------------------------------
I will bring in war into this conversation if you continue to threaten my government and people! You think you know how to rule? Your own colony is frightened for its life in that Anarchic State! My people are happy with how they are ruled. It is Archestrian Tradition and you are harming that tradition! I hereby withdraw my embassy from your horrid land. Withdraw your embargo or, to much of my dismay, your people will suffer.

Please Withdraw and Concede,
King Humphrey Smith

Archester

Back to top Go down

Post by The Meme Lords Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:57 pm

Archester wrote:To the Tyrant of the Confederation of Shrek
---------------------------------------------------
I will bring in war into this conversation if you continue to threaten my government and people! You think you know how to rule? Your own colony is frightened for its life in that Anarchic State! My people are happy with how they are ruled. It is Archestrian Tradition and you are harming that tradition! I hereby withdraw my embassy from your horrid land. Withdraw your embargo or, to much of my dismay, your people will suffer.

Please Withdraw and Concede,
King Humphrey Smith

We are a union of peace. For people who like you who threaten others and judge others while they are no better. I will not stand for disunion. Your civil rights are few and you have so little political freedom your people cower in fear of speaking out. Your economic situation is bad your people suffer. While you live the high life even your richest citizens are some of the poorest in union. If you wish to do battle then you will be against more than you can handle. I hope you will reconsider your thoughts.

-Dante Martan The Meme Lord of War. The Council of Meme Lords

The Meme Lords

Back to top Go down

Post by Archester Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:02 am

The Meme Lords wrote:
We are a union of peace. For people who like you who threaten others and judge others while they are no better. I will not stand for disunion. Your civil rights are few and you have so little political freedom your people cower in fear of speaking out. Your economic situation is bad your people suffer. While you live the high life even your richest citizens are some of the poorest in union. If you wish to do battle then you will be against more than you can handle. I hope you will reconsider your thoughts.

-Dante Martan The Meme Lord of War. The Council of Meme Lords

Dearest Dante Martan
-------------------------
My good sir are you insane? I did not threaten the Greenskin I made a promise. He threatens me and my people directly after my come to power. In addition, my people are not afraid, they do not cower in fear. Did it ever occur to you that there are little political freedoms because this is a Monarchy?!? How about you help your citizens? Your poorest citizens are starving and dying yet your corporate coalition does nothing to help them. Civil Rights do not matter, what matters is how you treat your people. Stay out of this argument, I do not want you as an enemy. Instead, I want you as a friend. I want a peaceful union but that Ogre Tyrant is trying to force a new government upon Archester even though the people are happy! We have a tradition and we live by it! You cannot change an entire culture can you? In addition, I will have countries side with me if war does happen. However, I do not want war! Stay out of this and let us argue this out!

Farewell,
King Humphrey Smith of the Kingdom of Archester

Archester

Back to top Go down

Post by Archester Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:05 am

In addition, yes my economy is suffering but my people are not, we do help them out. Our difference between the rich and poor is small and we help everyone unlike you! You leave your poor to starve! Also, my economy is developing and getting better but it will be better quickly if you subsidize me. Why force me to fix my economy when you are not helping me with it at all?

Archester

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ogre Lord, Shrek Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:12 pm

Archester wrote:In addition, yes my economy is suffering but my people are not, we do help them out. Our difference between the rich and poor is small and we help everyone unlike you! You leave your poor to starve! Also, my economy is developing and getting better but it will be better quickly if you subsidize me. Why force me to fix my economy when you are not helping me with it at all?
I refuse to help a racist pig! You criticize my wealth gaps when everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed. If they choose to not succeed in life that's their choice!

~Connor Smith, President of The Confederacy of Shrek

The Ogre Lord, Shrek

Back to top Go down

Post by Archester Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:53 pm

My Ignorant Connor Smith, President of the Heathens who follow Shrek
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was not directing that towards you, I was directing it towards the Meme Lords. You are mistaken, withdraw your embargo and apologize for causing this crisis! I will not change anything about my government because I rule it! End your embargo! I am withdrawing all of my citizens, including tourists from your lands until you do so. That is also a shame because many Archestrians enjoy Ogre art, it impresses us how primitive you are.

~King Humphrey Smith

Archester

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ogre Lord, Shrek Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:33 pm

Archester wrote:My Ignorant Connor Smith, President of the Heathens who follow Shrek
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was not directing that towards you, I was directing it towards the Meme Lords. You are mistaken, withdraw your embargo and apologize for causing this crisis! I will not change anything about my government because I rule it! End your embargo! I am withdrawing all of my citizens, including tourists from your lands until you do so. That is also a shame because many Archestrians enjoy Ogre art, it impresses us how primitive you are.

~King Humphrey Smith

How dare you! My people are civilized! You are simply a racist pig!

Connor Smith, President of The Proud People of Shrek

The Ogre Lord, Shrek

Back to top Go down

Post by Angsty Teens Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:03 pm

Humphrey Smith, you have taken the degree to which you and Connor have insulted each other way out of control. Connor did make a mistake in calling you a tyrannical dictator, but he was not far from the truth, as your nation is classified as a psychotic dictatorship by all but yourself. Meanwhile, you have resorted to using racial slurs for Connor's citizens and insulting Connor himself, proving that you are unable to create effective arguments, instead falling victim to the fallacy of personal attack. I would support any request by Connor for a formal apology for this uncouth behavior because of how far you have gone.

I understand that you may mean well for your citizens, but your centralization of power in one political figure could spell disaster for your nation in the future, and suppressing the individual's civil rights is not considered a way to protect one's citizens by most of the Federation. THAT is the argument that is being made here, and because you have stood fast in your ideals, Connor has refused to trade with your nation because you defy his ideals. Although I do not think Connor's decision was the best, a region-wide discussion of this should be made to resolve the issue before this escalates into open war, which was never Connor's intent but a veiled threat made by yourself.

- Formal Statement by the Edge, the governing body of the Rogue Nation of Angsty Teens...

Angsty Teens

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=angsty_teens_that_hate_their_

Back to top Go down

Post by Archester Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:44 pm

Angsty Teens wrote:Humphrey Smith, you have taken the degree to which you and Connor have insulted each other way out of control. Connor did make a mistake in calling you a tyrannical dictator, but he was not far from the truth, as your nation is classified as a psychotic dictatorship by all but yourself. Meanwhile, you have resorted to using racial slurs for Connor's citizens and insulting Connor himself, proving that you are unable to create effective arguments, instead falling victim to the fallacy of personal attack. I would support any request by Connor for a formal apology for this uncouth behavior because of how far you have gone.

I understand that you may mean well for your citizens, but your centralization of power in one political figure could spell disaster for your nation in the future, and suppressing the individual's civil rights is not considered a way to protect one's citizens by most of the Federation. THAT is the argument that is being made here, and because you have stood fast in your ideals, Connor has refused to trade with your nation because you defy his ideals. Although I do not think Connor's decision was the best, a region-wide discussion of this should be made to resolve the issue before this escalates into open war, which was never Connor's intent but a veiled threat made by yourself.

- Formal Statement by the Edge, the governing body of the Rogue Nation of Angsty Teens...

To the Edge
--------------
Sir, I may be called a dictator by the region, but I am a King! I am a Monarchy! Monarchy has only one influence of power (at least in a absolute monarchy). I will admit insulting his race was wrong, however, I only insulted him after his insult towards me. I spoke in self-defense. My people are happy under my rule. Yes, my economy did plummet but we are building up our economy and our people are in an equal share. I will not however destroy my Monarchy! If you would have looked in past arguments, I have shown intellectual refutation.

Farewell,
King Humphrey Smith

Archester

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ogre Lord, Shrek Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:20 am

Dear King Humphrey Smith,

I have seen a definite positive trend in your political freedoms, and since you formally apologized for your racial slurs, I have decided to forgive your misguided attacks toward the people of my nations. However, I have not yet decided to lift the embargo. I feel we need to test the waters of our relationship before I make any decisions. I hope you respect my choice, and that relations between our countries improve.

~Connor Smith, President of The Confederation of Shrek

The Ogre Lord, Shrek

Back to top Go down

Post by Archester Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:52 am

To President Connor Smith
-----------------------------
I would request that you stop attacking my people. Your embargo is not helping our economic situation but we will not change. Why can't you be more tolerant? I am tolerant of your people, we accept them! You'd be surprised be we do have a good percentage of Ogre in our nation. My people of Archestrian birth want to go back to see the Confederation of Shrek's monuments. Sadly, with this embargo they cannot leave for their own safety. I am NOT embargoing you. You are embargoing me, you are attacking my nation and I request that you stop. I do not want to embargo you and I want our nations to be happy and friendly.

From,
King Humphrey Smith (Your Cousin by Title)

Archester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum